2. Music genres. The essence of this category.
3. Musical form: definition, nature, characteristics of the structure. External and internal form of the work.
4. Form – the structure and form of the process (theory Asafiev).
1. L. A. Mazel Structure of musical works.- M. Mus. ed. 1960.- S.
2. L. A. Mazel and V. A. tsukkerman Analysis of musical works. – M. Music, b.-S.
3. German language I. V. Musical form. – M. Music, 1967.- 31 0C.
4. Yuri Tyulin Musical form.- M. “Music”, 1971.- 450C. Continue reading
1. About the concept of style. S. S. Scraper defines style as the highest kind of artistic unity. This is not the last level of unity: the unity of art style, human, stretches, as the sky above, the unity of the Divine. It outshines stylistic differences, making them irrelevant. Seediness light of divine love becomes the most important thing, eliminating any thought about eclecticism. In the Church can easily be connected to the tunes of the entire two thousand year history of the Church and of all Christian Orthodox peoples, often side by side in the same service. Where God is there is melting style.
The music of Christian civilization… the style Category is too small for her, and cannot embrace her uniqueness. “Style is the man” (Buffon). Musical style – the pronounced worldview. Christianity is more than a worldview: it has revealed an update of the world. “God became human so that man obrilsya” is not a worldview, and ontology. Expression of the new, unheard of Genesis, the updated state of the world and became the language of music is Christian civilization. But the language that seeks to cover the Millennium, stretches its borders and even further, to the very beginning of history. As in the case of verbal language, we can speak about language universals (harmony, pitch, meter, genre universal liturgical, magical and secular intonation, tools and techniques of playing them). Continue reading