– Igor, you are a professional actor. But your song "Combine" written and sung so it is for certain, if you do not know firsthand about the everyday life of the combine. You’re so tightly accustomed to the role that the song was born, or knew all the hardships and privations of their lives?
Combine – this is my summer circle. Was all life and remains. My cousin Vasily Kotlyarov that we are the same age, with 14 years as a combiner. The photograph of his father, uncle Tolya, hung on the honor roll in Rakovka – he has been repeatedly recognized "best combiner farm Covenants Lenin". In General, the hardships of life combiner I knew six years. Uncle Tolia often took his brother for cleaning, and I also sometimes asked to go with them. But combine from me in six years was useless: after an hour I became uncomfortable. It was hot and dusty, and me a car passing by was sent to Rakovka to grandma Masha, where there were no dusty cabs of combines, but there were dumplings with cherry and sour milk with sugar. Also, I failed propolice watermelons. Continue reading
When I met American drummer Gregg Bandana, we knew about him is that he played and recorded with the famous avant-garde artist and innovator of jazz pianist Cecil Taylor, the same man who was turned into a cymbal orchestra of any tool. It was a unique case in the history of jazz: the great pianist has included in its album of the works of another artist and allowed him to play solos in two songs. But this glorious episode in the history of jazz has its own prehistory.
Gregg Bendian was born in 1963 in new Jersey. In the family music sounded all day: parents Gregg Martin and Patricia listened to everything from Tchaikovsky to Sinatra and the Beatles to miles Davis. This could not affect future preferences Gregg. Luckily for him, the school where he studied, was developed system of art education, and the boy opened up a new world of music.
When I met American drummer Gregg Bandana, we knew about him is that he played and recorded with the famous avant-garde artist and innovator of jazz pianist Cecil Taylor, the same man who was turned into a cymbal orchestra of any tool. It was a unique case in the history of jazz: the great pianist has included in its album of the works of another artist and allowed him to play solos in two songs. But this glorious episode in the history of jazz has its own prehistory. Continue reading
2. Music genres. The essence of this category.
3. Musical form: definition, nature, characteristics of the structure. External and internal form of the work.
4. Form – the structure and form of the process (theory Asafiev).
1. L. A. Mazel Structure of musical works.- M. Mus. ed. 1960.- S.
2. L. A. Mazel and V. A. tsukkerman Analysis of musical works. – M. Music, b.-S.
3. German language I. V. Musical form. – M. Music, 1967.- 31 0C.
4. Yuri Tyulin Musical form.- M. “Music”, 1971.- 450C. Continue reading
1. About the concept of style. S. S. Scraper defines style as the highest kind of artistic unity. This is not the last level of unity: the unity of art style, human, stretches, as the sky above, the unity of the Divine. It outshines stylistic differences, making them irrelevant. Seediness light of divine love becomes the most important thing, eliminating any thought about eclecticism. In the Church can easily be connected to the tunes of the entire two thousand year history of the Church and of all Christian Orthodox peoples, often side by side in the same service. Where God is there is melting style.
The music of Christian civilization… the style Category is too small for her, and cannot embrace her uniqueness. “Style is the man” (Buffon). Musical style – the pronounced worldview. Christianity is more than a worldview: it has revealed an update of the world. “God became human so that man obrilsya” is not a worldview, and ontology. Expression of the new, unheard of Genesis, the updated state of the world and became the language of music is Christian civilization. But the language that seeks to cover the Millennium, stretches its borders and even further, to the very beginning of history. As in the case of verbal language, we can speak about language universals (harmony, pitch, meter, genre universal liturgical, magical and secular intonation, tools and techniques of playing them). Continue reading